How to Use Digital Ocean For Hosting Fivem server
Digital Ocean Cloud Services is easy to implement the fivem server. when I have started the Fivem server I used Digital Ocean for my server. It gave me a pleasant experience in VPS Administration and Easy for setup. They helped me to create a Mysql server for Fivem. I strongly recommend Digital Ocean.
For a Starter, Their free $100 credit helps me to spend zero for setting up my server.
Tips: You can get a free $100 Credit if you signup on the above link. Asking card just for verification. within 20 days the credited amount will return to your account.
- Signup on Digital Ocean
- Add a Ubuntu Instance
- Copy The IP Address Of your server
- Download and install Putty (Recommended)
- Enter IP address and connect with putty
- Create a folder
- Download artifacts and extract it
- Follow the steps in this tutorial https://docs.fivem.net/docs/server-manual/setting-up-a-server/
- First three months you can have a server for free
- Reduces initial investment
- Easy to use
- Good customer support